The study of the interaction of human mesenchymal stem cells and monocytes/macrophages with single-walled carbon nanotube films
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Electronic Properties of Novel Materials
Volume 243, Issue 13, pages 3514–3518, November 2006
How to Cite
Kalbacova, M., Kalbac, M., Dunsch, L., Kataura, H. and Hempel, U. (2006), The study of the interaction of human mesenchymal stem cells and monocytes/macrophages with single-walled carbon nanotube films. Phys. Status Solidi B, 243: 3514–3518. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200669167
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2006
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: A4040306
- Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. Grant Number: LC-510
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!