Electrical conductivity recovery in carbon nanotube–polymer composites after transient shear
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Electronic Properties of Novel Nanostructures
Volume 244, Issue 11, pages 4223–4226, November 2007
How to Cite
Alig, I., Skipa, T., Engel, M., Lellinger, D., Pegel, S. and Pötschke, P. (2007), Electrical conductivity recovery in carbon nanotube–polymer composites after transient shear. Phys. Status Solidi B, 244: 4223–4226. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200776138
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2007
- Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Arbeit via the Arbeitsgemeinschaft industrieller Forschungsgesellschaften (AiF). Grant Numbers: 122 ZBG, 144454N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!