Present status and future prospects for electronics in electric vehicles/hybrid electric vehicles and expectations for wide-bandgap semiconductor devices
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Silicon Carbide: Current Trends in Research and Applications
Volume 245, Issue 7, pages 1223–1231, July 2008
How to Cite
Hamada, K. (2008), Present status and future prospects for electronics in electric vehicles/hybrid electric vehicles and expectations for wide-bandgap semiconductor devices. Phys. Status Solidi B, 245: 1223–1231. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200844079
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!