Magnetic properties of DyFe2Si2 studied with a two-ion model for rare-earth antiferromagnets
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 246, Issue 2, pages 448–451, February 2009
How to Cite
Liu, Z.-S., Diviš, M. and Sechovský, V. (2009), Magnetic properties of DyFe2Si2 studied with a two-ion model for rare-earth antiferromagnets. Phys. Status Solidi B, 246: 448–451. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200844371
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province, China. Grant Number: BK2008438
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 0021620834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!