From acene to graphene spectrum of π electrons with the use of the Green's function
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Electronic Properties of Novel Materials: “Molecular nanostructures”
Volume 245, Issue 10, pages 2132–2136, October 2008
How to Cite
Malysheva, L. and Onipko, A. (2008), From acene to graphene spectrum of π electrons with the use of the Green's function. Phys. Status Solidi B, 245: 2132–2136. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200879628
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2008
- Visby program of the Swedish Institute (SI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!