Cooling-field dependence of exchange bias and asymmetric reversal modes in a nanoparticles system with ferromagnetic core and antiferromagnetic matrix morphology
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 246, Issue 10, pages 2384–2391, October 2009
How to Cite
Hu, Y. and Du, A. (2009), Cooling-field dependence of exchange bias and asymmetric reversal modes in a nanoparticles system with ferromagnetic core and antiferromagnetic matrix morphology. Phys. Status Solidi B, 246: 2384–2391. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200945383
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!