Reentrant phenomenon in the exactly solvable mixed spin-1/2 and spin-1 Ising–Heisenberg model on diamond-like decorated planar lattices
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 247, Issue 2, pages 433–443, February 2010
How to Cite
Čanová, L. and Strečka, J. (2010), Reentrant phenomenon in the exactly solvable mixed spin-1/2 and spin-1 Ising–Heisenberg model on diamond-like decorated planar lattices. Phys. Status Solidi B, 247: 433–443. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200945444
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2009
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: LPP-0107-06
- Ministry of Education of SR. Grant Number: VEGA 1/0431/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!