Challenges of introducing quantitative elementary reactions in multiscale models of thin film deposition
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 247, Issue 9, pages 2127–2146, September 2010
How to Cite
Barbato, A. and Cavallotti, C. (2010), Challenges of introducing quantitative elementary reactions in multiscale models of thin film deposition. Phys. Status Solidi B, 247: 2127–2146. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200945454
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2009
- European community
- Cariplo foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!