Surface exciton in thiophene oligomer single crystals
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 248, Issue 1, pages 233–238, January 2011
How to Cite
Shibukawa, K., Katano, Y., Kimura, Y., Yoshinari, T., Nagasaka, S.-i., Itoh, H. and Kuriyama, Y. (2011), Surface exciton in thiophene oligomer single crystals. Phys. Status Solidi B, 248: 233–238. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200945612
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
- Seiki Group Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!