Past and Present
Chalcogenide glasses in Japan: A review on photoinduced phenomena
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 246, Issue 8, pages 1744–1757, August 2009
How to Cite
Tanaka, K. and Shimakawa, K. (2009), Chalcogenide glasses in Japan: A review on photoinduced phenomena. Phys. Status Solidi B, 246: 1744–1757. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200982002
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!