Probing exciton propagation and quenching in carbon nanotubes with near-field optical microscopy
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Electronic Properties of Novel Materials (IWEPNM 2009)
Volume 246, Issue 11-12, pages 2683–2688, December 2009
How to Cite
Georgi, C., Böhmler, M., Qian, H., Novotny, L. and Hartschuh, A. (2009), Probing exciton propagation and quenching in carbon nanotubes with near-field optical microscopy. Phys. Status Solidi B, 246: 2683–2688. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200982306
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG-HA4405/3-1
- Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM)
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER46207
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!