Exciton polaritons in ZnO microcavities with different active layer thicknesses
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 248, Issue 2, pages 460–463, February 2011
How to Cite
Kawase, T., Kim, D., Miyazaki, K. and Nakayama, M. (2011), Exciton polaritons in ZnO microcavities with different active layer thicknesses. Phys. Status Solidi B, 248: 460–463. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201000620
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!