Modeling of light-harvesting in purple bacteria using a time-dependent Hamiltonian approach
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 248, Issue 2, pages 393–398, February 2011
How to Cite
Olbrich, C., Liebers, J. and Kleinekathöfer, U. (2011), Modeling of light-harvesting in purple bacteria using a time-dependent Hamiltonian approach. Phys. Status Solidi B, 248: 393–398. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201000651
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!