Precipitates of selenium and tellurium in II–VI nanocrystal-doped glass probed by Raman scattering
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 248, Issue 3, pages 674–679, March 2011
How to Cite
Azhniuk, Y. M., Lopushansky, V. V., Hutych, Y. I., Prymak, M. V., Gomonnai, A. V. and Zahn, D. R. T. (2011), Precipitates of selenium and tellurium in II–VI nanocrystal-doped glass probed by Raman scattering. Phys. Status Solidi B, 248: 674–679. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201046112
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!