Dedicated to the 60th birthday of Prof. Dieter Schmeißer.
Electronic conductivity of Ce0.8Gd0.2−xPrxO2−δ and influence of added CoO†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 248, Issue 2, pages 314–322, February 2011
How to Cite
Schmale, K., Grünebaum, M., Janssen, M., Baumann, S., Schulze-Küppers, F. and Wiemhöfer, H.-D. (2011), Electronic conductivity of Ce0.8Gd0.2−xPrxO2−δ and influence of added CoO. Phys. Status Solidi B, 248: 314–322. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201046365
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!