Thermal strain recovery of anelastic monodomain liquid crystalline networks: Mechanically induced strains ratios
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 248, Issue 1, pages 105–110, January 2011
How to Cite
Ren, W., Kline, W. M., McMullan, P. J. and Griffin, A. C. (2011), Thermal strain recovery of anelastic monodomain liquid crystalline networks: Mechanically induced strains ratios. Phys. Status Solidi B, 248: 105–110. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201083972
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!