High performance thin-film transistors using moderately aligned semiconducting single-wall carbon nanotubes
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 248, Issue 11, pages 2692–2696, November 2011
How to Cite
Fujii, S., Tanaka, T., Nishiyama, S. and Kataura, H. (2011), High performance thin-film transistors using moderately aligned semiconducting single-wall carbon nanotubes. Phys. Status Solidi B, 248: 2692–2696. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201100254
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!