Dedicated to Thomas Frauenheim on the occasion of his 60th birthday
First-principles Liouville–von Neumann equation for open systems and its applications†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 2, pages 270–275, February 2012
How to Cite
Koo, S. K., Yam, C. Y., Zheng, X. and Chen, G. (2012), First-principles Liouville–von Neumann equation for open systems and its applications. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 270–275. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201100530
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- Hong Kong University Grant Council. Grant Number: AoE/P-04/08
- Hong Kong Research Grant Council. Grant Numbers: HKU700909P, HKUST9/CRF/08, HKU700808P, HKU701307P
- The University of Hong Kong (UDF on Fast Algorithm Seed Funding Programme for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 2010-11159085, 201010159001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!