Dedicated to Thomas Frauenheim on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Excited states of the green fluorescent protein chromophore: Performance of ab initio and semi-empirical methods†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 2, pages 392–400, February 2012
How to Cite
Wanko, M., García-Risueño, P. and Rubio, A. (2012), Excited states of the green fluorescent protein chromophore: Performance of ab initio and semi-empirical methods. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 392–400. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201100536
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- Spanish MICINN (“Juan de la Cierva,”. Grant Numbers: FIS2010-65702-C02-01, PIB2010US-00652, CSD2010-00044
- “Grupos Consolidados UPV/EHU del Gobierno Vasco”. Grant Number: IT-319-07
- European Research Council Advanced Grant DYNamo. Grant Number: ERC-2010-AdG No. 267374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!