Dedicated to Thomas Frauenheim on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Hydrogen bond networks: Structure and dynamics via first-principles spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 2, pages 368–375, February 2012
How to Cite
Schiffmann, C. and Sebastiani, D. (2012), Hydrogen bond networks: Structure and dynamics via first-principles spectroscopy. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 368–375. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201100556
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: SE 1008/5, SE 1008/6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!