Dedicated to Thomas Frauenheim on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Extensions of DFTB to investigate molecular complexes and clusters†
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 2, pages 245–258, February 2012
How to Cite
Rapacioli, M., Simon, A., Dontot, L. and Spiegelman, F. (2012), Extensions of DFTB to investigate molecular complexes and clusters. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 245–258. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201100615
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2011
- CALMIP. Grant Number: 2011-P0059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!