On leave from Faculty of Chemistry, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
Evolution of physical properties of conjugated systems†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 2, pages 306–316, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, W.-F., Andrzejak, M. and Witek, H. A. (2012), Evolution of physical properties of conjugated systems. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 306–316. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201100651
Dedicated to Thomas Frauenheim on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!