Dedicated to Thomas Frauenheim on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Range separated functionals in the density functional based tight-binding method: Formalism†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 2, pages 237–244, February 2012
How to Cite
Niehaus, T. A. and Della Sala, F. (2012), Range separated functionals in the density functional based tight-binding method: Formalism. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 237–244. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201100694
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: DFG, SPP 1243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!