First-principles study on half-metallic properties of CuHg2Ti-type alloys FeV2Z (Z = Si, Ge, As, Sb)
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 248, Issue 12, pages 2870–2876, December 2011
How to Cite
Xu, B., Zhang, M. and Yan, H. (2011), First-principles study on half-metallic properties of CuHg2Ti-type alloys FeV2Z (Z = Si, Ge, As, Sb). Phys. Status Solidi B, 248: 2870–2876. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147020
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!