Monte Carlo simulation of step effect on molecular-based magnets
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 1, pages 190–197, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, W., Jiang, W. and Lv, D. (2012), Monte Carlo simulation of step effect on molecular-based magnets. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 190–197. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147109
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
- Liaoning Excellent Talents in University, China. Grant Number: LR201031
- Scientific technology plan of Shenyang. Grant Number: F10-205-1-33
- Natural Sciences Foundation of Liaoning province. Grant Number: 20102171
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!