Structural, electronic, and magnetic properties of tungsten oxycarbides WC1–xOx and WO3–xCx from first principles calculations
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 248, Issue 12, pages 2884–2892, December 2011
How to Cite
Suetin, D. V., Shein, I. R. and Ivanovskii, A. L. (2011), Structural, electronic, and magnetic properties of tungsten oxycarbides WC1–xOx and WO3–xCx from first principles calculations. Phys. Status Solidi B, 248: 2884–2892. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147129
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!