Ferromagnetic coupling in Mg-doped passivated AlN nanowires: A first-principles study
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 1, pages 185–189, January 2012
How to Cite
Tang, Z.-K., Wang, L.-L., Tang, L.-M., Li, X.-F., Xiao, W.-Z., Xu, L. and Zhao, L.-H. (2012), Ferromagnetic coupling in Mg-doped passivated AlN nanowires: A first-principles study. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 185–189. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147131
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11074069
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB310502-2
- Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11JJ4002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!