First-principles investigation of H2O adsorption on a BN co-doped nanotube
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 1, pages 69–73, January 2012
How to Cite
Wei, J., Zeng, H., Pu, L., Hu, N., Liang, J. and Peng, P. (2012), First-principles investigation of H2O adsorption on a BN co-doped nanotube. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 69–73. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147177
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10947161, 11047176
- Scientific Research Foundation of Chongqing University of Technology. Grant Number: 2008EDJ01
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50771044
- Research Foundation of the Education Bureau of Hubei Province of China. Grant Number: Q20111305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!