Boron and nitrogen substitutional impurities inducing magnetic and half-metallic behavior in zigzag silicon carbon nanoribbons
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 1, pages 91–98, January 2012
How to Cite
Lou, P. (2012), Boron and nitrogen substitutional impurities inducing magnetic and half-metallic behavior in zigzag silicon carbon nanoribbons. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147218
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11174003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!