Combined effects of intense laser field and applied electric field on exciton states in GaAs quantum wells: Transition from the single to double quantum well
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 1, pages 118–127, January 2012
How to Cite
Duque, C. A., Mora-Ramos, M. E., Kasapoglu, E., Sari, H. and Sökmen, I. (2012), Combined effects of intense laser field and applied electric field on exciton states in GaAs quantum wells: Transition from the single to double quantum well. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 118–127. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147250
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2011
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK). Grant Number: TÜBİTAK 109T650
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!