Photoluminescence evaluation of the quality of Cd0.9Zn0.1Te detectors doped with different indium concentrations
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 1, pages 142–145, January 2012
How to Cite
Naseka, Yu., Strilchuk, O., Komar, V., Terzin, I., Sulima, S. and Bryleva, K. (2012), Photoluminescence evaluation of the quality of Cd0.9Zn0.1Te detectors doped with different indium concentrations. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 142–145. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147360
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!