Hui Zeng and Jun Zhao contributed equally to this work.
Role of nitrogen distribution in asymmetric Stone–Wales defects on electronic transport of graphene nanoribbons†
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 1, pages 128–133, January 2012
How to Cite
Zeng, H., Zhao, J., Wei, J. and Xu, D. (2012), Role of nitrogen distribution in asymmetric Stone–Wales defects on electronic transport of graphene nanoribbons. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 128–133. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147371
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11047176, 10947161
- Research Foundation of Education Bureau of Hubei Province of China. Grant Numbers: Q20111305, B20101303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!