Ab initio approach to the rate of radiative electron trapping and electron–hole recombination in B-, C-, and N-doped anatase
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 5, pages 1063–1071, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhukov, V. P. and Chulkov, E. V. (2012), Ab initio approach to the rate of radiative electron trapping and electron–hole recombination in B-, C-, and N-doped anatase. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 1063–1071. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147424
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!