Microscopic theory of energy dissipation and decoherence in solid-state systems: A reformulation of the conventional Markov limit
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 11, pages 2125–2136, November 2012
How to Cite
Pepe, M., Taj, D., Iotti, R. C. and Rossi, F. (2012), Microscopic theory of energy dissipation and decoherence in solid-state systems: A reformulation of the conventional Markov limit. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2125–2136. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201147541
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!