Low temperature diamond growth by linear antenna plasma CVD over large area
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 12, pages 2600–2603, December 2012
How to Cite
Izak, T., Babchenko, O., Varga, M., Potocky, S. and Kromka, A. (2012), Low temperature diamond growth by linear antenna plasma CVD over large area. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2600–2603. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200103
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- GAČR Excellence Center. Grant Number: P108/12/G108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!