Selective synthesis of double helices of carbon nanotube bundles grown on treated metallic substrates
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 12, pages 2382–2385, December 2012
How to Cite
Cervantes-Sodi, F., Íñiguez-Rábago, A., Rosas-Meléndez, S., Ballesteros-Villarreal, M., Vilatela, J. J., Reyes-Gutiérrez, L. G., Palacios, E., Terrones, M. and Jiménez-Rodríguez, J. A. (2012), Selective synthesis of double helices of carbon nanotube bundles grown on treated metallic substrates. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2382–2385. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200116
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- CONACYT (México)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!