Optical study of defects in nano-diamond films grown in linear antenna microwave plasma CVD from H2/CH4/CO2 gas mixture
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 12, pages 2635–2639, December 2012
How to Cite
Varga, M., Remes, Z., Babchenko, O. and Kromka, A. (2012), Optical study of defects in nano-diamond films grown in linear antenna microwave plasma CVD from H2/CH4/CO2 gas mixture. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2635–2639. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200154
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!