De-intercalation process from Stage-1 to Stage-2 graphite intercalation compounds revisited
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 12, pages 2640–2643, December 2012
How to Cite
Chacón-Torres, J. C., Ganin, A. Y., Rosseinsky, M. J. and Pichler, T. (2012), De-intercalation process from Stage-1 to Stage-2 graphite intercalation compounds revisited. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2640–2643. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200174
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!