Dedicated to Stanford R. Ovshinsky on the occasion of his 90th birthday
Integration of chalcogenide glassy films and liquid crystals for photoalignment and optically addressed modulators†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Phase-change memory: Science and applications
Volume 249, Issue 10, pages 2040–2046, October 2012
How to Cite
Abdulhalim, I., Kirzhner, M. G., Kurioz, Yu., Klebanov, M., Lyubin, V., Reznikov, Yu., Sheremet, N. and Slyusarenko, K. (2012), Integration of chalcogenide glassy films and liquid crystals for photoalignment and optically addressed modulators. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2040–2046. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200366
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!