Dedicated to Stanford R. Ovshinsky on the occasion of his 90th birthday
Midgap states, Raman scattering, glass homogeneity, percolative rigidity and stress transitions in chalcogenides†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Phase-change memory: Science and applications
Volume 249, Issue 10, pages 2013–2018, October 2012
How to Cite
Boolchand, P., Gunasekera, K. and Bhosle, S. (2012), Midgap states, Raman scattering, glass homogeneity, percolative rigidity and stress transitions in chalcogenides. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2013–2018. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200368
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!