Dedicated to Stanford R. Ovshinsky on the occasion of his 90th birthday
Observing the amorphous-to-crystalline phase transition in Ge2Sb2Te5 non-volatile memory materials from ab initio molecular-dynamics simulations†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Phase-change memory: Science and applications
Volume 249, Issue 10, pages 1886–1889, October 2012
How to Cite
Lee, T. H. and Elliott, S. R. (2012), Observing the amorphous-to-crystalline phase transition in Ge2Sb2Te5 non-volatile memory materials from ab initio molecular-dynamics simulations. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 1886–1889. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200382
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!