Designing a spiropyran-based molecular switch for carbon nanotube functionalization: Influence of anchor groups and tube–switch separation
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 12, pages 2479–2482, December 2012
How to Cite
Bluemmel, P., Setaro, A., Maity, C., Hecht, S. and Reich, S. (2012), Designing a spiropyran-based molecular switch for carbon nanotube functionalization: Influence of anchor groups and tube–switch separation. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2479–2482. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200387
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!