Dedicated to Stanford R. Ovshinsky on the occasion of his 90th birthday
Configuration effects of superlattice-like phase change material structure†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Phase-change memory: Science and applications
Volume 249, Issue 10, pages 1925–1931, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, R., Shi, L. P., Tan, C. C., Lee, H. K., Yang, H. X., Law, L. T. and Chong, T. C. (2012), Configuration effects of superlattice-like phase change material structure. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 1925–1931. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200415
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!