Encapsulating graphene by ultra-thin alumina for reducing process contaminations
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 249, Issue 12, pages 2526–2529, December 2012
How to Cite
Dauber, J., Terrés, B., Trellenkamp, S. and Stampfer, C. (2012), Encapsulating graphene by ultra-thin alumina for reducing process contaminations. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 2526–2529. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200417
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!