Dedicated to Stanford R. Ovshinsky on the occasion of his 90th birthday
Nanosecond-scale time-resolved electron imaging during laser crystallization of GeTe†
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Phase-change memory: Science and applications
Volume 249, Issue 10, pages 1907–1913, October 2012
How to Cite
Santala, M. K., Reed, B. W., Raoux, S., Topuria, T., LaGrange, T. and Campbell, G. H. (2012), Nanosecond-scale time-resolved electron imaging during laser crystallization of GeTe. Phys. Status Solidi B, 249: 1907–1913. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200418
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!