Pressure effect on the anomalies of the electric and magnetic properties of diluted magnetic semiconductor CdGeAs2 doped with Mn
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 4, pages 736–740, April 2013
How to Cite
Arslanov, R., Mollaev, A., Kamilov, I., Arslanov, T., Zalibekov, U., Novotortsev, V., Marenkin, S. and Troyanchuk, I. (2013), Pressure effect on the anomalies of the electric and magnetic properties of diluted magnetic semiconductor CdGeAs2 doped with Mn. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 736–740. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200512
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2012
- Program of Presidium of RAS No. 2 “Matters at high energy density”, Section 2 “Matters under high static compression”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!