High-pressure study of the thermoelectric properties of various oxides (ZnO, Ti2O3, FexOy) and FeAs-based compounds
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 4, pages 741–745, April 2013
How to Cite
Morozova, N. V., Khmeleva, I. A., Ovsyannikov, S. V., Karkin, A. E. and Shchennikov, V. V. (2013), High-pressure study of the thermoelectric properties of various oxides (ZnO, Ti2O3, FexOy) and FeAs-based compounds. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 741–745. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200668
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- RAS Program (Project no. 01.2.006 13394)
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (Contract 14.518.11.7020)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!