Terahertz-induced exciton signatures in semiconductors
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 9, pages 1768–1772, September 2013
How to Cite
Böttge, C. N., Koch, S. W., Schneebeli, L., Breddermann, B., Klettke, A. C., Kira, M., Ewers, B., Köster, N. S. and Chatterjee, S. (2013), Terahertz-induced exciton signatures in semiconductors. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 1768–1772. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200704
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft via the Research Training Group “Functionalization of Semiconductors”. Grant Number: RTG 1782
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!