Valence band structure engineering of thin SiGe/Si quantum wells for piezoresistive applications
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Volume 250, Issue 4, pages 760–764, April 2013
How to Cite
Reparaz, J. S., Goñi, A. R., Alonso, M. I. and Garriga, M. (2013), Valence band structure engineering of thin SiGe/Si quantum wells for piezoresistive applications. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 760–764. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200754
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Number: MAT2009-09480 (PIEZOHM)
- FEDER. Grant Number: CSD2010-00044 (Consolider NANOTHERM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!