Quantum critical magnetization behaviors of kagome- and triangular-lattice antiferromagnets
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Quantum Criticality and Novel Phases
Volume 250, Issue 3, pages 579–582, March 2013
How to Cite
Sakai, T. and Nakano, H. (2013), Quantum critical magnetization behaviors of kagome- and triangular-lattice antiferromagnets. Phys. Status Solidi B, 250: 579–582. doi: 10.1002/pssb.201200763
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- Grants-in-Aid. Grant Numbers: 23340109, 23540388, 24540348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!